W.I.N. System - What Individuals Need
An easy plan to follow – bringing balance to your body.
Lifestyle changes are important. Do you want better health? On a scale of 1 -10 how interested are you in making changes you need to make?
Good Air – 80% of energy comes from the air we breathe.
10 deeps breaths each day yields 10 pounds of toxins released.
- Deep breathing exercises. Several times each day.
- Breathing properly takes a bit of practice. There are many types of breathing activities, but basically, the goal is to fill your lungs to capacity with oxygen, hold it for a few seconds, and then let it out slowly. Concentrate on using the diaphragm to expand the abdomen first, and when that is full, focus on expanding the lungs.
Good Water – Distilled water is the highest energy water or RO water.
- Most people are dehydrated! ½ of our body is water, so even being just a little dehydrated can make a big difference. Someone can go 40 days without food, but only 3 or 4 days without any water. It is vital to get enough good water or you will have symptoms!
- Eat healthy choices. Eat organic foods as much as possible.
- Digestion is where all bodily processes start. It must take whatever it is given and distribute proper nutrients to the correct location. If what we eat is not digested, it becomes a toxin. So if the digestive system is not working properly, it will either send out toxins instead of nutrition, or send nothing at all.
- Take good digestive enzymes! Enzymes are our workhorses. They are needed for every chemical reaction that takes place in the body.
- Taken with food helps digest foods.
- Taken between meals (or at bedtime) to assist the body.
- Bowels – Require pH balance, water, fiber, and essential fatty acids as well as other nutrients to perform correctly. If the bowels have to do the work of all 5. Without these things or too many acidic foods, toxins have nowhere to go fast.
- Urinary – Requires water & the proper balance of potassium & sodium. Naturally, good foods have the proper balance. Without enough good water the urinary system cannot function properly.
- Lungs – Breathing clean air is essential to get cleansing oxygen to all cells as well as removing waste. Nothing can leave the body without oxygen.
- Lymph – Exercise & movement are the only ways the body can remove the toxins stored up in the Lymph glands. If there is not sufficient activity to promote deep breathing or movement of the muscles, then the lungs and lymph cannot assist in elimination.
- Skin – The largest organ of the body not only absorbs nutrients, but eliminates large amounts of toxins through sweat. About 2 pounds of waste acids daily. It is responsible for ¼ the body’s detoxification.
Good Fats –EFA – Essential Fatty Acids (mostly known as fish oils)
- They are called essential because the body cannot manufacture them. They must be obtained from foods. The top sources of good EFAs are good grains, fish, or nuts. The body requires the greatest quantity of EFAs for the brain, eyes, joints and skin, but they are used in every single cell of the body. Suppose the body did not get a sufficient amount of Essential Fatty Acids or the wrong kind of fat to build and repair your body. Instead, it was given poor quality materials. How would we expect the brain, eyes, nerves, joints, skin, and intestines to work properly? Cod liver oil if you’re acidic, Flax or Olive oil if you’re alkaline.
- pH (potential of hydrogen) is a measurement of speed of digestion and elimination among many other things. Many unwanted symptoms such as digestion, elimination, joint pain, overweight, are a direct result of a pH imbalance. The speed of digestion will determine which of these minerals can be assimilated in the body.
- If you would not put it in your mouth, do not put it on your skin! The blood vessels are so close to the skin, whatever is put on the skin is absorbed into the blood stream much faster than if you put it in your mouth. Your liver and kidneys have to process what goes on your skin. ELIMINATE toxins instead of putting more toxins on it.
- There is no pill that can accomplish in a year what one session of fun sweaty activity can do in 30 minutes. Rebounders & Chi machines are great additions.
During sleep, the body detoxifies and performs other maintenance that cannot be accomplished during the activity of the day. EFAs, pH balancing, and decreasing toxins can all help provide a good night’s rest. Stress can rob someone of good rest. Reduce stressors. (Find 2 things to be thankful for daily).
- Essential Oils, Bach Flower Essences, Homeopathic & Bio Tech frequency patches are great for emotional support!
- I believe that the human body is made up of 3 parts- physical, emotional, spiritual; or body, mind, and spirit.
- We handle a tremendous physical load daily, make sure it is balanced and aligned.
- Be aware of external influences and how they affect you.
Lifestyle is Always a Choice
Any chain is only as strong as the weakest link and the same goes for the systems of your body. When the foundations of health are fulfilled naturally, supplements can now be used to their full potential. The body will do what it can with what it gets, but it cannot use these to replace things like water or EFAs. These supplements are designed to feed and bring the system into balance. We need to give them the necessary resources to rebuild, restore, and revitalize.
“The WIN System is an A to Z approach that will inform the uninformed, strengthen the weak, calm the distressed, cleanse the toxic, and balance those out of balance.”
Start to follow this program and getting a Zyto biofeedback scan are wonderful ways to bring balance to your body! We look forward to talking to you soon.
The information is not intended to diagnose, prescribe, treat, or cure any disease.
Check with your medical doctor before starting any health program.