Tips to increase the benefits after EVOX sessions
Ask yourself good, deep thinking questions! Allow a bigger perspective, bigger picture. Come from a place of curiosity to open up your thinking, possibilities, and more clarity!
Ask yourself – “What would it take for me to grow, change, be at peace?
What if it’s easy?
How can I take/apply these ideas or lessons to my life?
If I knew the answer to... it would be....
- Focus on the positive! Energy will always move faster when we focus on positives!
- Right after the session notice how your body feels. Calm, relaxed, peaceful, relieved, joy, love, forgiveness, clarity, etc… What are you noticing right after the session, and over the next day or two?
- This is where you notice - Discovering the Power of Your Mind to Control and Improve Your Body.
- I encourage you over the next 24-48 hours to find quiet time to see what else comes up or releases around the topic we focused on. It is a great time to get quiet and think; think about the topic you focused on and see what else releases; also, a great time for prayer, meditation, thinking, introspection, awareness, journaling …. You can use tapping, EFT, essential oils, homeopathy, or any other releasing techniques you’ve learned, or the tools or handouts that I teach when appropriate for the session.
- Watch for and look for all the shifts/changes you notice with the topic you focused on; AND look for shifts or changes in ALL other areas of your life.
- Perceptions create our realities. In all areas, not just the one.
- Remember even though we focus on a specific topic you will notice things in other areas of your life also. We just need to pay attention to what they are.
- Notice what things you are feeling less triggered about? Notice any differences in your body, your mind, less stress, less triggered, more peace, relaxed, calm…
- What new awareness, understandings, revelations, patterns, beliefs, thoughts, habits, etc… are you noticing? Look for those “Aha’s” during and after the session.
The moment you become curious and watchful, dopamine is released in the reward center of your brain and your irritability is instantly replaced by pleasure, contentment, and inner peace.